We provide BCA, Access for People with a Disability, Expert Witness, Fire Safety, Building Surveying and Building Compliance Services. These services include the inspection, assessment and reporting on all classess of building.
Send us a question: click here.
If you would like to discuss our services please contact Eric Shilson-Josling by email to email@example.com or by phone on 0418673180.
Whilst our full website is being developed, we provide the following information regarding our services.
We are based in Sydney, and service the whole of the Sydney metropolitan area. We also provide services to regional of New South Wales and to the Gold Coast region of Queensland. We are able to provide our services nationally and further where requested.
Our Expert Witness, Building Surveying and Building Compliance consulting services include specialised investigations, building inspection and reports and specialised assessments and reports on all classes of buildings including:
- Accessibility: access for people with a disability assessments and reporting of proposals at development and design stage through to audits of as built works
- BCA design reviews and assessments of compliance
- Under construction or as built BCA compliance audits and reports
- Rectification, alterations, additional and new building work
- Fire safety issues including installations required for work health and safety
- Evaluation of building construction methods and materials
- Reviewing the application of legislative requirements including the Environmental Planning and Assessment Act and Regulations (NSW),
- Does a building comply with the National Construction Code – Building Code of Australia (BCA)?
- Do any Standards (or other documents) apply to the property?
- Does the building need to comply with the Building Rules applciable at the time of construction.
- Have fire safety upgrade works been carried out in accoradnce with teh fire safety order.
- Building and planning assessments for compliance of proposals, initial design development and ongoing stages of building work approval
- Building certification (including Crown certification) assessments and statutory inspections on all Classes of building
- Works associated with fire safety orders (fire orders) including
- As built BCA fire safety audits and fire safety upgrade reports
- Fire safety upgrade / rectification recommendations
- Administration of fire safety order (fire order) processes
- Client side oversight of construction works associated with building defects and/ or fire safety.